By MacRumors Staff
Black Friday, which takes place on November 23th in 2018, is a major shopping holiday in the United States. During the event, retailers across the country drop their prices on thousands of items, hoping to lure shoppers to their stores.
Apple products on the cheap are highly desired, and in recent years, retailers have offered some fantastic deals. We're gathering up a list of all the retailers, both online and in-store, offering discounts on iPhones, iPads, iPods, MacBooks, Beats headphones, Apple accessories, software, and more.
This roundup will be updated on a daily basis as Black Friday approaches. We'll highlight the very best deals that are being offered this year so MacRumors readers know where to go for the best discounts. If you spot a good deal or have a site offering a Black Friday discount, make sure to send us an email at email@example.com.
With Black Friday sales starting earlier and earlier every year, you'll want to keep an eye on this roundup throughout the month of November, as we'll also be highlighting a range of pre-Black Friday discounts.
It's important to note that many of the Black Friday deals listed below will be limited, especially those that are "doorbusters," or specific sales designed to draw people into a store. These kinds of deals tend to go quickly as stores have a limited amount of supply, so in some cases, it's best to take advantage of a deal as early as possible.
Because deals can vary between stores and locations, we recommend double checking these prices with your local retailers before heading out to shop. In some states, Black Friday sales are prohibited on Thursday, so in these areas, Black Friday sales will be delayed.
Black Friday Deals by Store
Popular store chains that are offering Black Friday deals both at brick and mortar locations or online are listed below, with each of the Apple-related deals organized by product type.
Apple is planning on holding a four day shopping event this Thanksgiving, with discounts that will kick off on Friday, November 23. Apple plans to make its deals available from November 23 through Monday, November 26.
Apple has a teaser image for the sale and sent out teaser emails to customers, but the company has not provided details on what discounts it will be offering.
In past years, Apple provided Apple Store or iTunes/App Store gift cards worth up to $150 with the purchase of products like Macs, iPads, and iPhones.
Target will open its doors at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 22, which is Thanksgiving Day. The store will close again at 1:00 a.m. and then reopen again on November 23 for additional Black Friday sales.
Target is offering a $250 Target gift card with the purchase of an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T with a qualified activation plan, which will require purchasing the device using a 24-month installment plan.
Target is also offering a $150 Target gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8 on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T with a qualified activation plan, which will require purchasing the device using a 24-month installment plan.
iPad mini 4
The iPad mini 4 will be available for $249.99 during Black Friday, a $150 discount from the regular price of $399.99.
The sixth-generation iPad will be available for $249.99, an $80 discount from the regular price of $329.99.
Target is offering the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS only models for $199.99, an $80 discount off of the regular $279.99 price.
GPS + Cellular Series 3 models will be available for $299.99, also an $80 discount off of the regular $379.99 price tag.
- Select Belkin charging products - 30 percent off
- iTunes Gift Cards - Buy one get one 30 percent off
- Otterbox Symmetry cases - 40 percent off
- Beats Solo Wireless Neighborhood Collection - $179.99, down from $299.99
- Beats Studio Wireless Porcelain Rose - $279.99, down from $349.99
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones - $99.99, down from $149.99
Best Buy is opening up its retail doors for Black Friday starting at 5:00 p.m. on the evening of Thursday, November 22. New doorbusters and deals will appear on Friday morning, as well as early on Saturday.
It should also be noted that many of these Best Buy Black Friday deals are available right now, and will disappear on Sunday, November 11 at 11:59 p.m., before they reappear on November 22. For the items you can buy right now, head to our regular Deals Roundup.
You'll be able to save up to $250 on the 2017 MacBook Pro, with the cheapest model (8GB RAM, 128GB HD) coming in at $1,149.99, down from $1,299.99. One of the best deals in this sale is for the MacBook Pro with 16GB RAM/256GB HD at $2,149.99, down from $2,399.99.
For the 2018 9.7-inch iPad (with full Apple Pencil support), Best Buy will offer the 128GB tablet for $329.99, down from $429.99. This marks the lowest-ever pricing for this model of the 2018 iPad.
iPad mini 4 (128GB) will be on sale as well, down to $249.99 from $399.99.
If you're interested in a bigger screen, Best Buy will have the 10.5-inch iPad Pro for as much as $150 off this Black Friday. The cheapest model available is the 64GB iPad Pro with Wi-Fi at $524.99, and prices increase to $849.99 for 512GB.
You'll be able to save $50 on Apple Watch Series 3 this year at Best Buy, marking the 38mm GPS Aluminum model down to $229.00, from $279.00. If you're shopping for 42mm, it will be available for $259.00, down from $309.00. The sale also includes cellular models, Nike editions, and stainless steel cases.
Customers interested in iPhone X will be able to save $200 with qualified activation. The newer 2018 iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR will have savings of $150 with qualified activation.
In the biggest straight price discount so far on Apple's smart home speaker, Best Buy will have a new HomePod for $249.99, down from $349.99 during Black Friday.
- Select Hue Bulbs - Save 20 percent / $39.99 for White and Color Ambiance A19 Single Bulb and more
- White & Color Ambiance LED Starter Kit (3-Pack) - $119.99, down from $189.99
- Lightstrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light - $59.99, down from $89.99 + get a free $10 Best Buy e-gift card
- Google Home Hub - $99.99, down from $149.99
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 - $139.99, down from $199.99 + free 3rd Gen Echo Dot
- Sonos One - $174.99, down form $199.99
- Nest - Save up to $70 on Nest Thermostats and Nest Cameras
- Ecobee - Save up to $50 on Ecobee thermostats
- Linksys Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi - $179.99, down from $279.99
- Apple iPhone cases - Save 10 percent
- Apple Watch bands - Save 25 percent on select models
- $50 iTunes gift card - $10 off
- Powerbeats3 Wireless - $99.99, down from $199.99
- Jaybird XS Sport Wireless In-Ear Headphones - $59.99, down from $129.99
- Rocketfish 4' 4K HDMI Cable - $9.99, down from $29.99
- Insignia 8-Outlet Surge Protector with Two 8’ 4K HDMI Cables - $24.99, down from $74.99
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Bluetooth Speaker - $99.99, down from $249.99
- Incase MacBook cases - Save 50 percent / as low as $19.99
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean iOS-Connected Smart Rechargeable Toothbrush - $229.99, down from $329.99
Walmart shoppers can prepare to be at their local store for doors to open at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, while a few online deals will kick off on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. CT.
- 2018 9.7-inch iPad (32GB, Wi-Fi) - $249.00, down from $329.00
- iPhone - Get a $400 Walmart gift card when buying iPhone 8, 8 Plus, or iPhone X; get a $300 Walmart gift card when buying iPhone XS, XS Max, or XR
- iPhone 6 - $99 on Straight Talk
- iPhone 6s Plus - $299, down from $399 on Straight Talk
- iPhone SE - $79, down from $139 on Walmart Family Mobile
- BeatsX - $75.00, down from $109.00
- Google Home Hub - $99.00, down from $149.00
- Linksys Velop Tri-Band Mesh Router - $199.00, down from $349.00
If you're heading to Macy's this Black Friday, doors will open for doorbuster sales at 5:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and remain open until 2:00 a.m. Friday morning. The department store will then close and reopen at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday and doorbuster sales will remain in play until 1:00 p.m. later that afternoon. Macy's will be offering its shoppers two coupons this year: you can save $10 off $25 or more, or $20 off $50 or more, if you buy select clothing and home items.
Apple Watch Series 3
Otherwise, one of the only major tech sales at Macy's is a discount on Apple Watch that matches Target's sale on the wearable device, offering $80 off Apple Watch Series 3 on Black Friday. This means that the GPS 38mm model will run for $199.00 and the GPS 42mm model will run for $229.00.
Macy's ad states that savings will rise to $329.00, so shoppers can expect the GPS + Cellular models to go on sale as well. The GPS + Cellular 38mm model will be priced at $299.00, while the GPS + Cellular 42mm version will cost $329.00.
This year, Kohl's will open at 5:00 p.m. CT on Thanksgiving evening and stay open until 10:00 p.m. on Black Friday. Online shoppers can get a head start by visiting Kohl's website at 12:01 a.m. CT on Monday, November 19. In-store doorbusters will end at 1:00 p.m. on Black Friday.
Customers will be able to earn $15 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 they spend from November 19 through Black Friday on November 23. The retailer will also offer a clippable coupon in its Black Friday ad that grants you 15 percent off your purchase from the same dates: November 19-23. For more information about Kohl's Black Friday event, the retailer has opened up a new guide on its website.
- Nest Hello Doorbell or Nest Learning Thermostat - $179.99, down from $229.99/$249.99 (get $45 Kohl's cash)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 - $139.99, down from $199.99 (get $30 Kohl's cash)
- Powerbeats3 Wireless - $149.99, down from $199.99 (Get $45 Kohl's cash)
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless - $279.99, down from $349.99 (Get $75 Kohl's cash)
- UE Boom 2 Bluetooth Speaker (Phantom) - $79.99, down from $179.99 (get $15 Kohl's cash)
- Fitbit devices - Save $30-$70 on Fitbit Alta, Charge 3, and Ionic
Costco will not open its retail stores on Thanksgiving Day, but it will have quite a few online deals to shop on that day only. Then, on the morning of Black Friday Costco will open at 9:00 a.m. with a list of doorbusters. As with all Costco purchases, you'll need to be a member to take advantage of any sale.
Some of the items under the Black Friday savings category below will appear online first on November 22, and then the savings will rollover into Black Friday online and in store.
Online Only - November 22
- 9.7-inch iPad (2018, 32GB, Wi-Fi) - $249.99, down from $319.99
- HP 14-inch Chromebook - $199.99, down from $299.99
Black Friday savings
- Xbox One X 1TB Bundle - $70 off
- Fitbit Versa - $50 off
- Bose On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - $99.99, down from $159.99
- Google Home Mini 3-pack - $69.99, down from $99.99
- Arlo Pro Smart Home Security Camera 3-pack - $299.99, down from $469.99
Belk stores will open at 4:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving and close at 1:00 a.m. on the morning of November 23. A few hours later, Belk will reopen at 6:00 a.m. and remain open through 10:00 p.m. on Black Friday. Belk has some notable sales on smart home products this year, and some of the other discounts will stretch into the weekend on Saturday, November 24. Belk shoppers will also be able to earn $15 Belk Bucks for every $75 they spend on Black Friday.
- Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Gen - $19.99, down from $29.99
- Google Home Mini - $25.00, down from $49.00
- Google Home Hub - $99.00, down from $149.00
- Nest Learning Thermostat - $179.99, down from $249.99
- Nest Indoor Camera - $129.00, down from $199.00
JCPenney is opening its doors for Black Friday sales this year at 2:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, and you'll also be able to shop for most of the items all day Thursday on the retailer's website. JCPenney will then be open all day on Friday, November 23 and continue many of the discounts into Saturday, November 24. Those who arrive early on Thursday have the chance to win coupons valued at $500, $100, and $50.
There aren't too many tech-related discounts to discover at JCPenney this year, but those looking for discounts on Xbox One, Fitbit, and 4K TVs might be in luck checking out the below sales.
- Fitbit Charge 3 - $119.95, down from $149.95
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle - $199.99, down from $299.99
- iLive ISBW8 Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker - $9.99, down from $14.99
- Tzumi Wireless Fast Charger Pad - $14.99, down from $19.99
- Tzumi Earbuds - $14.99, down from $29.99
- LG 55-inch UHD 4K LED TV (model number 55UK6090PUA) - $399.99, down from $499.99
- LG 65-inch UHD 4K LED TV (model number 65UK6090PUA) - $599.99, down from $799.99
Meijer is kicking off its holiday shopping with a 2-day sale that starts at 6:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day and lasts through Black Friday. For Apple products, the company isn't offering straight discounts, but instead gifting customers with Meijer coupons following the purchase of an Apple Watch Series 3, iPad, and more. For example, when you buy one Apple Watch Series 3 for $279 or more, or a sixth generation iPad for $329 or more, you'll get one Meijer coupon worth $100 to put towards your next purchase. The coupon will last from Sunday, November 25 until Monday, December 24, 2018.
Below we've listed a few other items in Meijer's 2-day sale:
- 64GB 10.5-inch iPad Pro - $649.99 (regular price) + $125 Meijer coupon for your next purchase
- 128GB iPad mini 4 - $399.99 (regular price ) + $100 Meijer coupon for your next purchase
- Apple TV - Pay $149 or more to get $50 Meijer coupon for your next purchase
- 32GB iPod touch - $199 (regular price) + $50 Meijer coupon for your next purchase
- 32GB iPhone SE on Simple Mobile - $79.99, down from $139.99
- App Store and iTunes gift cards - $21.25, down from $25.00
- Beats Pill+ Speaker - $129.95, down from $179.95
- Otterbox and Lifeproof cases - Save 40 percent, priced from $17.99 to $53.99
- PopSockets - BOGO free
- Fitbit Charge 3 - $119.95, down from $149.95 + $30 Meijer coupon for your next purchase
- Google Home Hub - $99.00, down from $149.00
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle - $199.99, down from $299.99
- 55-inch Element Roku 4K Smart TV - $199.99, down from $499.99
- Linksys Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi - $99.99, down from $179.99
- Nest Learning Thermostat - $179.99, down from $249.99
- Nest Indoor Cam - $129.99, down from $199.99
Staples is letting its customers order products online on Thanksgiving Day, and pick them up in store as soon as 7:00 a.m. on the morning of Black Friday. As usual, Staples is a great place to find deals on useful PC accessories like mice and hard drives, low-cost laptops, and this year save 10 percent on iTunes gift cards.
- Seagate Backup Plus External Hard Drive - $49.99, down from $69.99
- App Store and iTunes Gift Cards - Save 10 percent
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen) - $24.00, down from $49.00
- Office and Gaming Chairs - Save $50 to $130
- Jabra Step Wireless Earbuds - $39.99, down from $59.99
- Tile Mate Tracker - $14.99, down from $19.99
- 15-inch HP Pavilion Laptop - $499.99, down from $829.99
Office Depot and OfficeMax will be closed on Thanksgiving Day this year, but shoppers can still take advantage of a few sales starting at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday. In-store Black Friday shopping will then begin at 8:00 a.m. on Friday morning, and stores will close at 9:00 p.m.
During the sale, Nest products will be down $30-$70, starting with savings on the Nest Indoor Camera for $129.00. Google's smart home products will be discounted $10-$50, including a Google Home for $25.00. If you spend $150 or more total at Office Depot or OfficeMax, you'll also get a free Google Home Mini. The last smart home brand on sale will be Amazon's Alexa products, with devices starting at $24.99.
Sam's Club will be closed all day on Thanksgiving, and then the company will open its doors at 7:00 a.m. on Black Friday morning. However, some of the deals will be available online starting Thursday at 12:01 a.m.
The company is offering numerous deals on TVs and other electronics:
- iRobot Roomba E5 - $249.98, down from $349.98
- LG 43-inch 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV - $269.00, down from $379.00
- VIZIO D-Series 65-inch Class 4K HDR Smart TV - $529.00, down from $679.00
- Arlo Pro Wire-Free HD Camera Security System - $279.00, down from $369.00
- Bose On-Ear Wireless Headphones - $99.88, down from $159.88
- Braven STRYDE 360, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - $39.88, down from $79.88
- Masterbuilt MES 340G Bluetooth Electric Smoker - $229.00, down from $329.00
- Playstation 4 1TB Console with Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle - $199.00, down from $299.00
- Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle 1TB - $199.00, down from $299.00
Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble will kick off its online Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving Day, and it will last through Sunday, November 25. For in-store shopping, customers should be prepared to arrive at Barnes & Noble for 8:00 a.m. on Friday morning, and deals inside Barnes & Noble retail stores will also last through Sunday.
Apart from the annual Black Friday Signed Edition novels and Blu-Ray deals, this year the bookseller will offer shoppers 20 percent off select Belkin accessories online and in its stores. This includes Lightning cables, portable chargers, headphone jack dongles, wireless chargers, and more.
Lowe's has numerous sales that will be available on Thanksgiving Day, and the store plans to open at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday. The home renovation store will be matching Nest discounts seen at numerous other stores this Black Friday, including the Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen) for $179.00, down from $249.00, and the Nest Indoor Cam for $129.00, down from $199.00. You'll also be able to buy the Nest Outdoor Cam for $149.00, down from $199.00, and the Nest Hello Doorbell for $179.00, down from $229.00. Discounts on the Outdoor Cam and Hello Doorbell are a bit rarer this year.
Check out other smart home discounts at Lowe's below:
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 - $139.00, down from $199.00
- Ring Floodlight Outdoor Cam - $189.00, down from $249.00
- Select smart entry door locks and deadbolts - save up to 25 percent
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch Starter Kit - $79.95, down from $99.95
At T-Mobile, shoppers will be able to get the iPhone XR at no cost, when adding a line and trading in an eligible smartphone. The carrier will also have deals on the Apple Watch Series 4, although it hasn't specified how much the smart watch will be discounted yet.
With the purchase of an iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, or X, Verizon is offering a $100 discount for existing customers and a $300 discount when adding a new line. A trade-in of an older device is required, and the phone must be purchased on a device payment plan.
Sprint has one of the only sales on Apple Watch Series 4 this Black Friday, discounting the smart watch by $100 when customers add a line onto a qualifying service plan. The discount will be received in the form of a $4.17/month credit over 24 months, and the same sale can also be applied to the Apple Watch Series 3.
Sprint is offering a free iPhone XR with the lease of an iPhone XS, XS Max, or X. The deal requires two new lines or one new and one upgrade, along with an 18-month lease.
Metro is offering customers a pair of AirPods for free if they switch to the carrier on an unlimited LTE cellular plan. Metro says customers will have to bring their own iPhone for the switch, or buy any recent iPhone, including models as old as the iPhone 6s at just $49. This sale lasts from November 22 to November 26.
Online Only Deals
Online only deals are those that are only available on the internet and won't be available in retail stores. These most often cover retailers who do not have a brick and mortar storefront.
Amazon has revealed that it will offer around 50 new deals every day for all of Black Friday week, starting on November 16 and running through Black Friday on November 23. The company says that deals will hit every department, and every item is available for free shipping with no minimum purchase amount on orders that arrive in time for Christmas.
Below, we've listed a few of the deals that will be available on various dates between November 16 and November 23, but be sure to keep an eye on Amazon's Black Friday hub to make sure you don't miss any savings as they update each day.
Additionally, shoppers can receive $5 off select Black Friday deals by trying the Amazon iOS app's camera search features such as product search or the barcode scanner. The same deal can be applied to customers who use Amazon’s augmented reality feature "AR View" to see what hundreds of thousands of products look like in their home before buying.
- New Echo Dot - $24.00, down from $49.99
- Echo (2nd generation) - $69, down from $99.99; and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, only $119.98
- Echo (RED) edition - $69.00, down from $99.99
- New Echo Plus - $109.99, down from $149.99
- New Echo Show - $179.99, down from $229.99; and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, only $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for only $5, down from $24.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K with new Alexa Voice Remote - $34.99, down from $49.99
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 - $139.00, down from $199.00; customers will have the option to add the all-new Echo Dot to their purchase of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 for no additional cost
- Save up to 35 percent off select Sylvania Light Bulbs
- Save up to 40 percent on Philips Hue Smart Lighting
- Save up to 46 percent off on select TP-Link products
- Save 35 percent on Hive Smart Thermostat with Hub
- Save over 20 percent on Samsung EVO Select 128GB micro SD card
- Sony's XBR65X850F 65-Inch 4K TV (2018 Model), only $998.00
- Sony's XBR75X850F 75-Inch 4K TV (2018 Model), only $1,798.00
- Save up to 15 percent on LG Electronics 2018 Smart 4K TVs
- Save 25 percent on HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, only $89.99
- Save 50 percent on HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless Printer, only $49.99
Incipio, Griffin, and Incase
A trio of accessory companies -- including Incipio, Griffin, and Incase -- are planning to launch notable online discounts for holiday shoppers this Black Friday. Beginning on Thanksgiving Day at 12:00 p.m. PT and running through Cyber Monday on November 26 at 11:59 p.m. PT, the Incipio Group's sales will offer great discounts on cases, screen protectors, cables, and more for iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. Check out all three events below:
You'll be able to save 40 percent off sitewide during this time at Incipio, including all smartphone and tablet cases, like the latest cases for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
Similar to Incipio, at Griffin you'll be able to take 40 percent off sitewide on Black Friday weekend and on Cyber Monday. Griffin's sale offers a nice chance to save on battery packs, chargers, screen protectors, and device cases.
Incase will have the best sitewide discount during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, offering its customers 50 percent off sitewide, although select exclusions will apply. Incase shoppers can get half off on travel bags, backpacks, and numerous Apple accessories, including Incase's new cases for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
Leather tech accessory company Mujjo has partnered with MacRumors to offer our readers an exclusive sale: get 25 percent off sitewide from Thanksgiving Day, November 22 through Cyber Monday, November 26. To get access to the sale, enter the coupon code #macrumors during the checkout process. Mujjo offers a variety of accessories that will protect iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPad, MacBook, and more, so be sure to check the company out when the sale goes live.
New accessory company Nimble is jumping in on Black Friday deals this year, offering notable discounts on its lineup of portable battery packs and wireless chargers. Nimble will begin by offering 30 percent off featured items on its online storefront and 20 percent off everything else in the days leading up to Thanksgiving and Black Friday. The following week -- "Cyber Week" -- Nimble will feature the same style of sale, with two featured items marked down by 30 percent and the rest of the site down by 20 percent.
Below you can find each featured item for every day of both weeks (note that prices shown are before the discount):
Thanksgiving Week Featured Items on Gonimble.com
- Monday: Wireless Dual Pad ($49.95) and 8-Day (20k mAh) Portable Charger ($69.95)
- Tuesday: Wireless Pad ($39.95) and 3-Day (10k mAh) Portable Charger ($49.95)
- Wednesday: Wireless Stand ($49.95) and 5-Day (13k mAh) Portable Charger ($59.95)
- Friday: 30 percent off all Wireless Chargers and Portable Chargers, and 20 percent off accessories
Cyber Week Featured Items on Gonimble.com
- Monday: 30 percent off all Wireless Chargers and Portable Chargers, and 20 percent off accessories
- Tuesday: Wireless Dual Pad ($49.95) and 8-Day (20k mAh) Portable Charger ($69.95)
- Wednesday: Wireless Pad ($39.95) and 3-Day (10k mAh) Portable Charger ($49.95)
- Thursday: Wireless Stand ($49.95) and 5-Day (13k mAh) Portable Charger ($59.95)
- Friday: 10-Day (26,800 mAh) Portable Charger ($99.95)
Lastly, throughout November on Amazon, all of Nimble's Portable Chargers and Wireless Chargers are 5 percent off with an on-page coupon.
Anker's Black Friday deals this year include a collection of Bluetooth speakers, Lightning cables, wireless chargers, and more. These sales will last through Sunday, November 25.
- Motion Q Bluetooth Speaker - $35.97, down from $45.99
- Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (6ft) - $10.19, down from $12.99
- PowerWave 10W Stand - $23.79, down from $29.99
- 4-in-1 USB C Hub - $25.99 with promo code ANKERC832, down from $35.99
MacMall is kicking off Black Friday early with a few discounts on the new iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac mini. Later in the week, the online retailer will have savings on a collection of Ultimate Ears' Bluetooth speakers.
- 11-inch iPad Pro (64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular) - $899.00, down from $949.00
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (64GB Wi-Fi) - $949.00, down from $999.00
- 13-inch MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) - $1,149.00, down from $1,199.00
- Mac mini (3.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) - $764.00, down from $799.00
- UE Boom 2 - $79.99, down from $119.99
- UE Wonderboom (Phantom Black) - $49.99, down from $99.99
Dell's discounts will open up on Thanksgiving Day at 10:00 a.m. and continue into Black Friday.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II - $299.99, down from $349.99
- UE Boom 2 - $79.99, down from $179.99
- VIZIO 50 Inch 4K HDR Smart TV (with $100 Dell eGift card) - $349.99, down from $399.99
- Google Home - $79.99, down from $129.99
- Nest Thermostat E - $99.99, down from $169.99
- Nest Hello Doorbell - $179.99, down from $229.99
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Earphones with Mic - $99.99, down from $149.99
- JBL E55BT Headphones with mic - $59.95, down from $149.95
HP's online sale starts on Thanksgiving Day, and the retailer is offering free shipping and easy returns through Black Friday.
- Cases and Bags - Save up to 50 percent, starting at $17.49
- Keyboards and Mice - Save up to 35 percent, starting at $10.73
- HP USB-C Notebook Power Bank - $118.15, down from $153.00
Creative computing company Kano has a few Black Friday sales planned this year, some of which will be extending into Cyber Monday and beyond. Starting on November 19th and running through Cyber Monday on November 26, Kano will offer $30 off the Pixel Kit, available for $49.99, down from $79.99. Pixel Kit teaches kids how to code through colorful lights, animations, and games that they can build using a connected app.
From November 23 through November 26, you'll also be able to get $50 off the Computer Kit, available for $99.99, down from $149.99. This kit allows kids to build their own computer and learn to code in the process. Lastly, from Cyber Monday on November 26 through Christmas Eve on December 24, Kano will offer a $30 discount on the Computer Kit Touch, available for $249.99, down from $279.99, allowing them to build and code their own tablet.
Newegg's Black Friday sale begins at 9:00 a.m. PT on Monday, November 19 and runs through Saturday, November 24. The retailer will offer discounts on numerous computers, computer parts, gaming accessories, peripherals, and more. It will also match savings on Nest items seen at other retailers, with the Nest Learning Thermostat at $179.00 and Nest Indoor Cam at $129.00, both representing savings of $70.
In one of the only Black Friday discounts known so far on Apple's AirPods, Newegg will have the wireless headphones for $139.99, down from $159.99, with the promo code BFAD155.
Southern Straps Apple Watch Bands
Southern Straps is offering a free nylon band with the purchase of any two Apple Watch bands. The deal kicks off on November 15 and lasts through November 30.
Hadoro, a company that makes luxury accessories for Apple's line of devices, is offering offering a 70 percent discount off of all custom iPhone X designs.
Jet's best Apple-related Black Friday deal is the 2018 9.7-inch iPad (32GB) for $249.00, down from $329.00, which will match the same offer at Walmart and Costco. The company says that many of its Black Friday deals will kick off as early as Wednesday, November 21 at 10:00 p.m. ET. Check out a few other bargains from Jet in the list below:
- Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II - $299.00, down from $349.00
- Bose SoundSport wireless headphones - $99.00, down from $149.00
- Google Home Hub - $99.00, down from $149.00
- Nest Indoor Security Camera - $129.00, down from $199.00
- Linksys Velop Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi System - $199.00, down from $349.00
On Sonos, shoppers will be able to save on a trio of the audio company's best devices, including the Sonos One and Sonos Beam. These deals will kick off on Thanksgiving Day, and continue into Cyber Monday on November 26.
- Sonos One - $174.00, down from $199.00
- Sonos Beam - $349.00, down from $399.00
- Sub - $599.00, down from $699.00
CalDigit has kicked off its Autumn Sale, which runs from November 13 through December 3 and includes a few Black Friday discounts. The sale has numerous discounts on Thunderbolt Stations and external drives, and the standout offer nets you a free 2TB AVPro 2 when purchasing any T4 Thunderbolt 3 RAID.
Satechi will have Black Friday deals available from November 23 to November 25. The site is offering several MacBook and iMac bundle deals with discounts up to 35 percent. On Cyber Monday, the Satechi will be offering 20 percent off its entire website.
Select Black Friday bundles from Satechi are listed below:
- iMac Pro Bundle ($200, discounted from $333) - The bundle includes the not yet released iMac Stand (goes officially on sale in December), a Bluetooth Keyboard, Aluminum Mousepad, R1 Stand, R1 Laptop Stand, Lightning Charging Stand, Bluetooth Headphones, Slim Headphone Stand.
- MacBook Pro Bundle ($200, discounted from $300) - Products include Satechi's Type-C 75W Travel Charger, Type-C Pro Adapter with Ethernet, Bluetooth Keyboard, Aluminum Mousepad and the newest Type-C Wireless Charger.
- Family Bundle ($99, discounted from $148) - The bundle includes the popular 7-Port USB Charging Station, Flexible 6-inch Lightning and Micro USB cables and the newest Satechi Type-C Wireless Charger.
Speck, a site that offers iPhone, iPad, and Mac cases for Apple devices, will be offering discounts from Sunday, November 18 through Sunday, November 25.
Discounts are listed below:
- 30% off Presidio line of cases for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR, including Presidio Pro, Presidio Grip, Presidio Stay Clear, Presidio Wallet and more.
- 20% off everything else, including iPad cases, MacBook cases and accessories.
On Cyber Monday, which starts on 11/26, Speck will be offering 50 percent off all products site wide.
On Black Friday, BodyGuardz will offer 50 percent off sitewide, and those who have previously registered a product with the company will get access to the discounts one day early on Thanksgiving.
Grovemade is planning to offer 20 percent off all products from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Grovemade is a company that offers iPhone cases, wireless chargers, desk accessories, and more.
For Black Friday and the holidays, OWC is planning sales on memory upgrade kits, USB-C accessories, and more. When you shop, you can get free shipping on orders of $49.00 and over as well.
Groupon will have sales on a few Apple devices throughout Black Friday week, including a refurbished 13-inch MacBook Air (4GB RAM, 128GB HD) with a colorful aluminum finish starting at $479.99. More sales can be found below:
- iPhone 7/7 Plus with MFi-Certified Lightning Cable - $259.99, down from $499.99
- iPad 2 (16GB) - $69.99
- iPad 4 (16GB) - $109.99
- Milanese Loop third-party Apple Watch band - $9.99
- MFi-Certified Lightning Cable (6ft) - $6.99
Liquipel, a site that offers a spray-on screen protector option for the iPhone, is offering 20 percent off site wide and offering free shipping on most products.
Eve HomeKit Devices
Eve is offering discounts on several of its smarthome products through Amazon Lightning deals during the month of November, with discounts listed below.
- Eve Light Switch - $39.96, down from $49.95
- Eve Door and Window - $29.95, down from $39.95
- Eve Degree - $47.85, down from $54.95
- Eve Motion - $34.95, down from $48.56
On Black Friday, Casetify will offer three tiers of savings: 15 percent off orders over $35, 25 percent off orders over $75, and 30 percent off orders over $100. To get these deals, use the promo code BF18P.
RAVPower will have the following accessories discounted on Black Friday and on Cyber Monday:
- RAVPower Qi-Certified 7.5W Fast Wireless Charger - $23.99 with code 4CYG3T3L, down from $29.99
- RAVPower 6,700 mAh External Battery Packs with Dual USB Wall Charger - $22.94 with code MXTFAJRA, down from $26.99
- TaoTronics Neckband Bluetooth Headphones with ANC - $31.99 with code H5W6U22H, down from $45.99
- TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds - $39.99 with code BIW9ZCON, down from $59.99
- VAVA USB C Docking Station with 4K Dual Display - $109.00 with code EUNWT3VT, down from $149.00
- VAVA USB C Hub 8-in-1 Adapter-Grey - $34.99 with code WRJVFDBW, down from $59.99
Smart sprinkler company Rachio is offering a $40 discount on all of its products on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Naim's AirPlay 2-enabled speakers are available at a discount for the Black Friday shopping holiday, with the deals available now.
The Naim Mu-so Music System is available for $999, down from $1499, a total of $400 off the regular price.
The Naim Mu-so Qb Music System is available for $699, down from $999, a total of $300 off of the regular price.
Brydge is offering discounted prices on a number of its keyboards and accessories, with deals listed below.
- Brydge 12.9 Series for 2015 and 2017 iPad Pro - $20 off
- Brydge 10.5 Series for 10.5-inch iPad Pro - $30 off
- Brydge 9.7 for 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 5th and 6th-generation iPad, and iPad Air/Air 2 - $10 off
Roli, a company that makes visual audio equipment for Apple's iOS devices, is offering a range of discounts on its products. Roli's discounts are available from 11/21 to 11/27.
- Lightpad Block M - $160, down from $199.95
- Seaboard Block - $239, down from $299.95
- Beatmaker Kit - $239, down from $299.95
- Seaboard Block Bundle - $279, down from $349
- Songmaker Kit - $479, down from $599.95
- Seaboard RISE 25 - $637, down from $849.95
- Seaboard RISE 49 - $879, down from $1,099.95
iZotope's Spire Studio for creating music on your iOS devices is available at $299 during Black Friday, a $50 discount from the regular $349 price tag.
Select iZotope software is also available at a 50 percent discount. Deals are available from 11/22 to 11/26.
iPhone case maker Nodus is offering 20 percent off all of its products all week. Deals will be available from Monday, November 19 to Monday, November 26.
Apple accessory company Aukey is offering several Black Friday discounts on its range of products on Amazon, with the deals available from Monday, November 19 to Monday, November 26.
- 18W USB-C Ultra-Compact Charger - $14.99
- 36W USB-C Dual-Port Charger - $27.99
- 30W USB-C Charger and 18W Quick Charger Bundle - $29.99
- USB-C 10,000mAh 18W Power Bank - $23.99 with code 3U77VI6Y
- USB-C 20,000mAh 18W Power Bank - $34.40 with code 3U77VI6Y
- USB-C 6ft cable - $5.99
- Lightning cable 2-pack - $11.99
- 10-Port USB Hub - $32.99
For Black Friday, Koogeek is discounting two HomeKit-compatible accessories. First up is the Koogeek E26 Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb for $15.99 with promo code MFJMEQ2A, down from $39.99. Secondly, shoppers will be able to get the Koogeek Door Window Sensor for $23.99 with promo code W56WOCN3, down from $35.81.
Luna Display is discounting its Luna Display adapter that's designed to turn the iPad into a secondary display for a Mac by 20 percent. It can also be used to turn an iPad into a main display for a Mac mini.
Luna Display's discount will be available from Friday, November 23 to Monday, November 26.
Twelve South is offering discounts on nearly all of its products, dropping prices on everything from the AirFly to iPhone, iPad, and Mac cases and stands.
BookBooks for iPad Pro are available for 50% off, as are SurfacePads. There are also solid deals on Twelve South's range of iPhone cases and its Apple Watch accessories.
iFixit is discounting many of its device repair bundles, which provide the tools that you need to repair Apple devices.
Free shipping is available on all orders over $20 with code BLACKANDBLUE, with deals set to last through Monday, 11/26.
Pad and Quill
Pad and Quill plans to offer up to 25 percent off sitewide from Thanksgiving Day at 10:00 a.m. CT through Monday, November 26 at midnight. You can stack this offer with a 10 percent off promo code "BF18" and get 35 percent off your order total.
Gazelle has two Black Friday offers for customers:
- Up To 30 percent Off on Macbook Pros, Galaxy Note 8, iPad Pro 10.5, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone X Certified Pre-Owned Devices (through 11/25)
- 10 percent Off Certified Pre-Owned Devices Site Wide at Gazelle (11/22 at 6:00 p.m PT through 11/27)
You can get up to 50 percent off Tile Mate, Tile Sport, Tile Style, Tile Pro, and more on Tile.com this Black Friday.
PhoneSoap, a company that makes UV sanitizers for the iPhone, is discounting all of its products by 20 percent for Black Friday. Free shipping is also included. To get the deal, use the promo code Give20 when checking out.
Photo gift printing site CanvasPop is offering a 50 percent site wide discount on Black Friday and Cyber Monday with the promo codes BLACKFRIDAY and CYBERMONDAY.
Anki is offering a significant discount on Vector, its interactive, personal home robot. Vector is on sale for $175 from Anki.com, down from $250, for a total of $75 off. Vector can also be purchased from Amazon at the same discount.
Many iOS and Mac app developers discount their apps on Black Friday, offering low prices on popular software designed for Apple devices. Below, we've rounded up a list of apps that will be discounted on Black Friday.
- Fantastical 2 for iPhone - $1.99, down from $4.99
- Fantastical 2 for iPad - $2.99, down from $9.99
- Paprika Recipe Manager - $3, down from $5
- Screens for iOS - $13.99, down from $19.99
- TouchPad - $2.99, down from $4.99
- NumPad - $2.99, down from $4.99
- Affinity Designer for iOS - $13.99, down from $19.99
- Affinity Photo for iOS - $13.99, down from $19.99
- Grimvalor - $5.99, down from $6.99
- Waking Mars - $0.99, down from $4.99
- Sproggiwood - $1.99, down from $4.99
- Motorsport Manager Mobile 3 - $0.99, down from $3.99
- Baldur's Gate - $1.99, down from $9.99
- Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor - $0.99, down from $2.99
- Reigns: Her Majesty - $0.99, down from $1.99
- Reigns - $0.99, down from $2.99
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - $2.99, down from $9.99
- Alto's Odyssey - $2.99, down from $4.99
- Hitman Sniper - Free, down from $0.99
- Oddmar - $2.99, down from $4.99
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Free, down from $4.99
- The Walking Dead: Michonne - Free, down from $4.99
- Gorogoa - $2.99, down from $4.99
- Hatoful Boyfriend - $0.99, down from $4.99
- XCOM: Enemy Within - $1.99, down from $9.99
- Iron Marines - $2.99, down from $4.99
- Old Man's Journey - $2.99, down from $4.99
- Shadowmatic - $1.99, down from $3.99
- NBA 2K19 - $4.99, down from $7.99
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - $0.99, down from $4.99
- Suzy Cube - $0.99, down from $3.99
- Chef Umami - $0.99, down from $2.99
- Lumino City - $0.99, down from $4.99
- Space Marshals - $1.99, down from $3.99
- After the End Forsaken Destiny - $0.99, down from $3.99
- Mushroom 11 - $1.99, down from $4.99
- Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery - $0.99, down from $3.99
- Florence - $1.99, down from $2.99
- Spaceplan - $0.99, down from $2.99
- Civilization Revolution 2 - $1.99, down from $9.99
- Hidden Folks - $1.99, down from $3.99
- Valleys Between - $1.99, down from $2.99
- Lichtspeer - $0.99, down from $3.99
- Pigeon Wings - $0.99, down from
- Sentinels of the Multiverse - $1.99, down from $6.99
- Fantastical for Mac - $24.99, down from $49.99
- Chatology - $9.99, down from $19.99
- Cardhop - $9.99, down from $19.99
- Parallels Desktop - 20% off
- DaisyDisk - $5.99, down from $9.99
- Unclutter - $9.99, down from $19.99
- Unclutter/Daisydisk Bundle - $12.99, down from $30
- iStat Menus 6 - $7.49, down from $14.99
- CleanMyMac X from MacPaw - 30% off
- Gemini 2 from MacPaw - 30% off
- Wallpaper Wizard 2 from MacPaw - 30% off
- Smartmockups - 25 percent off all annual plans November 22-28
- Screens for macOS - $20.99, down from $29.99
- iMazing iPhone Manager for macOS - 50% off
- Affinity Photo for Mac - $34.99, down from $49.99
- Affinity Designer for Mac - $34.99, down from $49.99
- Adobe Creative Cloud - 25% off a monthly plan, dropping the price from $52.99 per month to $39.99 per month
- Adobe Creative Cloud + Adobe Stock - 25% off a monthly plan, dropping the price from 82.98 per month to $69.98 per month
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2019 - $99.99, down from $149.99 from Amazon
Mac All-Star Kit
A bundle of Mac apps including PDF Expert, WALTR 2, DaisyDisk, Gemini 2, and Photolemur 3 is available for $34.95. The total value of the apps is $185, making the bundle available at an 81 percent discount.
The price will be $5 higher on Black Friday at $39.95, so you may want to buy it before or after then. The deal ends Tuesday, November 27 at 12AM PT.
Discounted iTunes Movies
One of the biggest sales on iTunes this Black Friday is for 4K HDR films that are all under $10 for a limited time. This list exceeds 150 movies and includes tons of different genres and franchises.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- The Spy Who Dumped Me
- Ocean's 8
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Deadpool 2
- Pacific Rim Uprising
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado
- Ready Player One
- A Quiet Place
- The Greatest Showman
- Eighth Grade
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- The Professional
- The Revenant
- The Darkest Minds
- Book Club
- Life of the Party
- Ex Machina
- Hidden Figures
- The Martian
- Edge of Tomorrow
- The Matrix
- The Big Lebowski
- Apollo 13
- E.T. The Extraterrestrial
- The Peanuts Movie
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
- The Hunger Games
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
- Love, Simon
- Red Sparrow
- La La Land
- Game Night
- The Shape of Water
- Paddington 2
- Breaking In
Holiday Movies - Under $10
Movie Bundles - $9.99
Along with individual movie discounts, iTunes has a massive collection of film bundles for just $9.99 each.
- Rambo: The Complete Collection
- Taken 3-Pack Bundle
- Sherlock Holmes 2-Movie Bundle
- Charlie's Angels 2-Movie Bundle
- The Raid Double Feature
- Wayne's World 2-Movie Collection
- The Breakfast Club + Sixteen Candles
- Ted Double Feature
- South Park + Team America: World Police
- Mean Girls + Clueless
- This Is the End + Pineapple Express
- Gremlins 1 & 2 Collection
Disney Movies - Under $15
iTunes has also knocked down the prices of a few newly released Disney films -- and two classics -- to $14.99 and below.
While Black Friday is primarily a U.S. shopping holiday, some UK retailers will also be offering discounts.
Western Computer, an Apple reseller, will have multiple discounts available. All Macs will be available for 10 percent off, while all iPads will be available for 5 percent off, with a Western Computer 2-year guarantee included.
The discounted prices will be available on November 19 through November 26.
Past Black Friday Deals
For an idea of what kind of deals we can expect this year, it's worth taking a look at some of the best deals that we saw in 2017.
Apple did not offer Black Friday deals in 2017, and it's not clear if the company plans to do so in 2018, but many third-party retailers had deep discounts on Apple products.
Current iPhone models were available with gift cards up to $300 from stores like Walmart, Sam's Club and Target, while iPad Pro models were available for up to $150 off.
Multiple MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iMac models were available for several hundred dollars off, with the deepest discounts on older models.
Many of the Apple items listed are what stores like to call "Doorbusters" because they are products that are designed to get people into the store. These are often the store's best deals and tend to be very popular. People have been known to line up for several hours to be first in line to take advantage of one of the better deals, which means stock on a lot of the most discounted Black Friday items could be limited.
Check Deals Locally
Not all deals are offered at all retail locations, so it's a good idea to get in touch with your local retail outlet ahead of Black Friday to confirm deals and to potentially get an idea of what product stock might look like.
National retailers like Apple and Best Buy charge local sales tax on all orders, so when making an online order, it is best to consider all sales tax options. Ordering from smaller online retailers can be a benefit, as not all stores charge sales tax in all states. Customers in states where retailers do not collect sales tax may, however, be required to pay a calculated or estimated "use tax" on out-of-state purchases as part of their income tax filings.
Local sales taxes are automatically charged for online orders from the following retailers in the following states:
States with no sales tax: Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, Delaware, Oregon
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors, and our Black Friday roundup contains some affiliate links. When you click on one of these links and purchase one of these products, we may receive a small amount of money in return, which helps us keep the site running.
Apple Black Friday Timeline
Nov 24Black Friday 2017: Some of the Best Apps, Games, and iTunes Movies on Sale - Originally posted on MacRumors